Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unpoetic

The beach is one of my favorite places in the world. Sitting in the sand looking at the water is the best thing ever. The only other thing that is even better than the beach is being on a boat in the middle of the ocean. My favorite vacation that I have ever been on was with my dad, my brother, and my aunt, uncle and cousins. We spent a week in the summer and just hung out on the boat in the ocean. We drove the boat to Miami, which took 6 hours; I, however, slept the whole time, because the sound of the motor makes me sleep. I have been on a boat since the day I got home from the hospital. My dad and I have the a special bond over boats and Florida. Every year we go to the boat show at the convention center in Minneapolis. We go and look at all the boats and look at the ones we would get if we didn't have a house. My dad and I would live on a boat if we could. Just being on the water is where I am at my happiest! On the water I forget all about my health problems, all about my friends, my family, and drama, and I can relax and breathe.

If I could just be in warm weather all the time it would be the best thing EVER!!!! I can't stand snow! It is so depressing. I don't understand why people want to visit the cold! I would much rather visit any place in the world that is sunny! In fact, I would love to go to Puerto Rico. My dad and I were talking about taking the boat all the way from Florida to Puerto Rico. It would be a long trip but worth it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the beach too! it is so relaxing, I think boating sounds really fun too.

Sylvie said...

I love the beach too! What a great place. My favorite is the Atlantic beaches because they are so big and not crowded!