Friday, May 16, 2008

Free Blog Day

A few weeks ago I talked to my friend Xenia, and she asked me if I would be able to come out there and visit for a few weeks. I said maybe but its SUPER expensive and I don't know if my mom would let me go. However, I took a chance and asked my mom and she said YES!!!! I freaked out. I couldn't stop smiling or laughing because I was so excited. I got home and emailed Xenia, and wrote in big bold letters GET READY BECAUSE I'M COMING TO GERMANY! she answered me with O MY GOD FINALLY! we have been talking back and forth about dates and it seems as if I am going 5 days after my 18th birthday. My mom is freaking out about me flying over there all by myself so she is trying to figure out all these plans so i won't be flying alone, but there really isn't anything she can do; I'll be 18. My first passport came two days ago and I cannot wait to use it. I have never been out of the country and going for the first time to a place with one of my best friends I amazing. I also found out that my very best friend in the world might be in Europe at the same time so I might go to Paris and meet her there! That would just make my trip even more amazing!!!!

Another thing that is on my mind is my dance recital. I'm a little nervous because it's a lot of different kinds of dance. One of the dances is swing and it's a partner dance and it is very awkward!!! But the other kinds of dance are fun. For our choreography projects we broke up into groups and choreographed a dance, who ever did the best got to be in the rectial. My group was one of those groups! whoo hoo!

No comments: